Visit our Farm
- Our Little Farm: The farm is free to visit; We have a pop-up café, farm store and conduct guided Farm Walks for $5 per person.
- Time: 10 am – 3pm
- Open: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from the 11th Jan.
- By appointment only: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday’s
- What is there to buy at our farm-gate shop? We are evolving each and everyday, stocking the most local fresh and wholesome ingredients our micro-region has to offer. We also are stockists for Toowoomba Farmers’ Market and love to support other small farms and businesses. You’ll find too we have quality handcrafted items that align our sustainable ethos and vision.
- What is there to do? We open the veggie garden for you to wonder through picking and tasting as you go. Have a cuddle with the nursery animals. See the pigs free ranging. Have a stroll in the Olive Grove. Say hello to our dairy cows. Meet with friends and sit under the fruit trees and unwind. We offer a stunning setting to have a slow down and reconnect.
- What to bring: Your smiles, hats, and baskets to fill with local wares. Maybe an esky too if you are coming from afar so you can take home some beautiful produce.
- Guided Farm Walks: To book, see dates available below. This is a beautiful walk around our farm. We will stop in briefly at the homesteads chook pen, flower garden and visit the mumma pigs with their piglets. $5 pp.
- Attire: Preferably closed in shoes and not white 😉 It can get dirty out on a farm so dress accordingly. Get your wellies out!
- Eftpos and Cash available!
Set in just past the Hampton village in the high country is our little farm. Here we have 70 acres which is just the start of some pretty amazing things.
Since residing here for just over one year, our days have been filled with fencing, learning about the property, sorting stock and establishing gardens with a tidy up along the way.
Now the dust has settled and our family feels at home; from early 2018 we will open the farm gates for you to enjoy too!
The drive alone is a beautiful one. The forestry trees, red dirt roads and rolling hills is enough to excite one about the adventure that lies ahead!
When you turn into our drive way, we hope you instantly appreciate the hard work us first generation farmers have done thus far. You’ll notice the rustic fences are complete with timber fallen from our property, pigs grazing in the open paddocks, and safe, spacious farrowing yards to foster the first weeks of our mumma pigs and their young.
Follow the parking signs to the carpark and smell the fresh air when you stretch from the drive.
Smile and know you are about to relax or embark on something new with the kidlets in tow.
When you come to our farm you can order a coffee, have some home-made morning tea and browse our farm-gate store filled with local wares from our region. Or you may just want to drop in and buy some rare breed pork or a homegrown veggie box, or both!
There’s no need to book. We have Eftpos. All the you need to do is grab your friends, family or a book and head out to our farm.
Thursday 11th January, Friday 12th January, Saturday 13th January, Sunday 14th January, Thursday 18th January, Friday 19th January, Saturday 20th January, Sunday 21st January, Thursday 25th January, Friday 26th January, Saturday 27th January, Sunday 28th January, Thursday 1st February, Friday 2nd February, Saturday 3rd February, Sunday 4th February, Thursday 8th February, Friday 9th February, Saturday 10th February, Sunday 11th February, Thursday 15th February, Friday 16th February, Saturday 17th February, Sunday 18th February, Thursday 22nd February, Friday 23rd February, Saturday 24th February, Sunday 25th February, Thursday 1st March, Friday 2nd March, Saturday 3rd March, Sunday 4th March, Thursday 8th March, Friday 9th March, Saturday 10th March, Sunday 11th March, Thursday 15th March, Friday 16th March, Saturday 17th March, Sunday 18th March, Thursday 22nd March, Friday 23rd March, Saturday 24th March, Sunday 25th March, Thursday 29th March, Friday 30th March, Saturday 31st March, Monday 2nd April