Visit our Farm-gate Store
$5.00 – $15.00
- A Day Out at Our Little Farm: The farm is free to visit; We have a pop-up café, farm store and conduct guided Farm Walks for $5 per person or $15 for a family.
- Time: 10 am – 3pm
- Open: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in all school holidays and just weekends mid term.
- Closed: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday’s
- Attire: Preferably closed in shoes and not white 😉 It can get dirty out on a farm so dress accordingly. Get your wellies out!
- What is there to do: We open the veggie garden for you to wonder through picking and tasting as you go. Have a cuddle with the nursery animals. See the pigs free ranging. You are welcome to go and have a peek in the Olive Grove too. There is plenty of open space so bring the ball to throw around with the kids. We open our café and store filled with local wares from Toowoomba Farmers’ Market. Meet with friends for a laugh and sit under the persimmons and unwind. Just a stunning setting to have a slow down and reconnect.
- What to bring: Your smiles, hats, baskets to fill with local wares. Maybe an esky too if you are coming from afar so you can take home some beautiful produce.
- Guided Farm Walks: To book, see dates available below. This is a beautiful walk around our farm. We will stop in briefly at the homesteads chook pen, flower garden and visit the mumma pigs with their piglets. $5 pp.
- Eftpos and Cash available!
Set in just past the Hampton village in the high country is our little farm. Here we have 70 acres which is just the start of some pretty amazing things.
Since residing here for just over one year, our days have been filled with fencing, learning about the property, sorting stock and establishing gardens with a tidy up along the way.
Now the dust has settled and our family feels at home; from 2018 we will open the farm gates for you to enjoy too!
The drive alone is a beautiful one. The forestry trees, red dirt roads and rolling hills is enough to excite one about the adventure that lies ahead!
When you turn into our drive way, we hope you instantly appreciate the hard work us first generation farmers have done thus far. You’ll notice the rustic fences are complete with timber fallen from our property, pigs grazing in the open paddocks, and safe, spacious farrowing yards to foster the first weeks of our mumma pigs and their young.
Follow the parking signs to the carpark and smell the fresh air when you stretch from the drive, beside your open door.
Smile and know you are about to relax or embark on something new with the kidlets in tow.
When you come to our farm you can order a coffee, have some home-made morning tea and browse our farm-gate store filled to the brim with local wares from our Toowoomba Farmers’ Market. Or you may just want to drop in and buy some rare breed pork or a homegrown veggie box, or both!
There’s no need to book. We have Eftpos. All the you need to do is grab your friends, family or a book and head out to our farm.
In school holidays we are open 10-3pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s!
We’re open each Saturday and Sunday from February 10-3pm thereafter.
Thursday 4th January, Friday 5th January, Saturday 6th January, Sunday 7th January, Thursday 11th January, Friday 12th January, Saturday 13th January, Sunday 14th January, Thursday 18th January, Friday 19th January, Saturday 20th January, Sunday 21st January