- Seasonal Dates: 30th July | 27th August
- Time: 12:00 - 4:00 pm
- Price: $85 per person
- Includes: A stunning day relishing in a delicious long lunch after meandering through our picturesque property.
- Description: Soak up the stunning views of the Hampton high country whilst you relax with new and old friends over three courses here on-farm at a gathered table long lunch. We embrace seasonal ingredients and the nose to tail philosophy, sharing an eating experience like no other. The menu will showcase selected cuts of our premium pork with harvested vegetables and local ingredients, whilst our pigs are happy grazing in paddocks just metres away. Throughout the afternoon, between courses, we wander around the property, briefly outlining the process and methods taken place to ethically rear a premium product. Come together and celebrate homegrown and gathered foods with your loved ones, and spend some time with the people who grew it.
- Bring: Farm boots, BYO wine and warm clothes on a chilly day.
Choose a Date
- Days: Tuesday & Wednesday during school term time.
- Time: 10am
- Price: $12.50 per child over 2 years of age. Minimum 15 children per group, maximum 90 per day; carers and educators free.
- Includes: Permission slips for children, Risk Assessment, Copy of our Certificate of Currency, an action packed interactive morning on the farm
- Bring: Closed shoes, bottled water, sunscreen, hat, picnic food (We have a fridge for your drinks and food).
- Dates: 4th of June, 2017
- Time: 10am-2pm
- Price: $135
- Dates: TBA, 2017
- Includes: Morning tea
- Time: 9.30am-2pm
- Price: $50
Love the idea of growing your own food but have no idea where to start? Perhaps you have some resources to make the change however not the confidence to put together your own plot? Join us for a nourishing day on the farm whilst we unpack the simple pleasure of owning your very own kitchen garden. It doesn’t matter if you only have room for pots, or if you are feeling a large plot may suit your spacious backyard. We are here to assist and would love to be part of your real food journey where you tend to your garden and grow an abundance with love.
- Includes: Morning tea on arrival, a tour of our free range farm, a local tasting platter and a note book and pencil to write notes throughout duration.
- Learn: All our tips and tricks on how to run a sustainable, ethical farm of your own
- Bring: Closed in shoes (ideally boots), hat, water bottle, sunscreen and a smile.
- Price: $135 per person or $250 for couples.
Choose a Date
- Days: Tuesday & Wednesday during school term time
- Price: $10 per child (minimum 15 children)
- Includes: Farmhouse petting, story time and a small food workshop
- Location: At your School, Daycare, Kindergarten, Childcare Centre or Educational Setting