Showing the single result
From: $15.00Read more
- Farm Opening Hours: 10am - 3pm
- Entry Price: $15 per individual/$50 per family
- Free Tour Times: 10am, 12pm and 2pm. Duration is 20-30 mins.
- Tour Includes: Interactive farm walk as we introduce nursery animals, by pass our seasonal veggie garden, flower and fruit trees, check for eggs, throw some hay to the cows and see baby piglets with their mumma pigs.
- The Gourmet Collective: We will have our co-op style farm shop open where you will be able to indulge in fine coffee, morning tea or a picnic hamper to roll out in the paddock. All products and produce sold in our collective is from our farm or our fellow producers and artisans from Toowoomba Farmers' Market. Watch the kids play on the farm, sit back, and unwind. It's time to relax.
- Bring: Sun protection, farm boots or wellies and farm attire. We stock refrigerated items, so be sure to bring your cold pack. Cash and Eftpos facilities available.
- PS. Zebras not included haha.