Showing the single result
$12.50 – $50.00Select options
- Farm Opening Hours: 9.30am - 2.30pm
- A Gourmet Collective: A country style on-farm shop where you are welcome to take in the country air whilst indulging in fine coffee and morning or afternoon tea. All products and produce sold in our collective is from our farm or our fellow producers and artisans from Toowoomba Farmers' Market. You'll find a beautiful farm feel, hay bales scattered around, and rustic outlook to watch the kids play. Capture the essence of farm life. Sit back and unwind. It's time to relax.
- 11am Tour Time: Our tours include a short stroll around the farm. Take in the flower and fruit trees, by pass our seasonal veggie garden and of course see the baby piglets with their mumma pigs in an open paddock! You'll get a glimpse of how your food is grown and how we farm using sustainable methods. The one hour guided tour is from Wednesday - Sunday and price is $12.50 per person or $50 for a family over 4.
- Cafe: We prepare beautiful country style morning tea; Biscuits, slices, cake, devonshire tea and the finest coffee. Also a light lunch such as gourmet pork sausage rolls and ham wraps, as well as juice and water.
- Bring: Sun protection, farm boots or wellies and farm attire. We stock refrigerated items in the farm shop, so be sure to bring your cold pack. Cash and Eftpos facilities available.