Types of cuts can include4kg box of old breed pork which typically is a mix of cuts like roasts, cutlets, gluten free sausages and nitrate free bacon. We do all we can to accommodate your families size and pack your cuts in portions suitable to your cooking needs. We will try our hardest to accommodate to your preference whilst honouring our Nose to Tail philosophy. Please include your preferences in the comments when you place your order. ** If you are ordering with a particular group, please also indicate this in the comments.
An ideal way to entertain your family and friendsEntertaining just got easier and even more delicious. Let us deliver the perfect size spit roast to you for your next gathering, already for the spit. When ordering your spit roast please indicate the ideal weight or how many people you are feeding and we will find the perfect pig for you. We will be in contact with an invoice after we have confirmed the sizing needed.
Embrace the Nose to Tail philosophy
- Price per kilo is $18 p/kg. Cuts can include cutlets, rolled roasts, fillet and pork collar. We can also organise you nitrate and preservative free bacon and ham- all labeled and placed in cryovac bags.
- Embrace the Nose to Tail philosophy as much as possible by choosing to include the trotters and head etc.
Happy Healthy Pigs
Our pigs are born and free range in open paddocks all their lives. They live happy days in muddy wallows, are free to dig when they desire and forage through their natural environment.
Our pigs are slower growing pigs, an old heritage breed; The Wessex Saddleback. This breed is typically known for their docility and ability to adapt to the outdoor elements. By purchasing our pork, you are helping us to conserve this very rare breed as it keeps the demand high and bloodlines strong.
We respect our pigs for their purpose and believe the way our pigs are reared contribute to the taste and quality of our premium products.
Buy Direct From The Person Who Grew it
We sell pastured pork direct to you from our farm, we attend markets locally/Toowoomba surrounds and we also make deliveries.
A chance for you to support real local, ethical food. Help us to drive demand and make a push for sustainable agriculture. At the end of the day, consumers drive change. Stay connected. Eat the whole animal. Let’s use the whole pig and learn how to cook, turning something that was ordinary into something extraordinary!
Our ‘Nose to Tail’ philosophy is one we encourage you to be apart of. We are happy to give advise on how to cook delicious cuts such as Pork Cheek or are happy to supply cuts for the simpliest meals such as Pork Chops.
We sell the following cuts however if something is not on the list below, just contact us to make your request.
- Apple, Fennel and Pork Sausages; Gluten Free with Natural Casings
- Toulouse Pork Sausages; A hint of nutmeg and pepper. Gluten Free with Natural Casings
- Ham Sliced or off the Bone
- Picnic Hams
- Pork Collar
- Loin Fillet
- Rack Roast
- Loin Chops
- Pork Steaks
- Pork Ribs
- Pork Mince
- Smokey Broth or Soup Bones
- Pork Cheek
- Pork Leg Roast
- Pork Shoulder Roast
- Pork Head
- Pork Pastries
Delivery & Markets
When you make your order you can either pick up our pork from our farm at 176 Merritts Creek Road, Pechey QLD 4352 , ask for it to be delivered or alternatively pick it up from markets we attend;
- Toowoomba Farmers’ Market – Saturday from 8-1 pm,
- PCYC Market – Saundays 7-12.30pm
- The Gap Farmers’ Market Brisbane – 1st, 3rd and 5th Sunday of each month from 6-12pm,
- Cabarlah Country Market – Last Sunday of each month from 7.30-12.30pm.
Delivery fee and time-frame direct to your home are:
- Toowoomba each Thursday after 5pm, with a $10 delivery charge
- Ipswich each Friday fortnight from midday, with a $15 delivery charge
If you are a restaurant and are interested in supporting our local farm and promoting where your produce comes from we would love to hear from you. We have many reputable restaurants that are all enjoying the benefits of our delicious pork.