Types of cuts can include4kg box of old breed pork which typically is a mix of cuts like roasts, cutlets, gluten free sausages and nitrate free bacon. We do all we can to accommodate your families size and pack your cuts in portions suitable to your cooking needs. If you have a burning desire to have any specific cuts mentioned above please let us know. We will try as hardest to accommodate to your preference whilst sticking to our Nose to Tail philosophy. Pop this in the comments when you make your purchase. ** If you are ordering with a group, please also indicate this in the comments and the area to which your pork is being delivered please.
An ideal way to entertain your family and friendsEntertaining just got easier and even more delicious. Let us deliver the perfect size spit roast to you for your next gathering, already for the spit. When ordering your spit roast please indicate the ideal weight or how many people you are feeding and we will find the perfect pig for you. We will be in contact with an invoice after we have confirmed the sizing needed.
Embrace the Nose to Tail philosophy
- Price per kilo is $16 for fresh cuts. These can include cutlets, rolled roasts, fillet and pork collar- all labeled and placed in cryovac bags.
- Embrace the Nose to Tail philosophy as much as possible by choosing to include the trotters and head etc.
- If you would like addition cured meats or small goods please added to your order please place a note in the comments section of your order and we will email you our current price list per kilo.
Happy Healthy Pigs
Our pigs are born and free range in open paddocks all their lives. They live happy days in muddy wallows, are free to dig when they desire and forage through their natural environment.
Our pigs are slower growing pigs, an old heritage breed; The Wessex Saddleback. This breed is typically known for their docility and ability to adapt to the outdoor elements. By purchasing our pork, you are helping us to conserve this very rare breed as it keeps the demand high and bloodlines strong.
We respect our pigs for their purpose and believe the way our pigs are reared contribute to the taste and quality of our premium products.
Buy Direct From The Person Who Grew it
We sell pastured pork direct to you from our farm, we attend markets locally/Toowoomba surrounds and we also make deliveries.
A chance for you to support real local, ethical food. Help us to drive demand and make a push for sustainable agriculture. At the end of the day, consumers drive change. Stay connected. Eat the whole animal. Let’s use the whole pig and learn how to cook, turning something that was ordinary into something extraordinary!
Our ‘Nose to Tail’ philosophy is one we encourage you to be apart of. We are happy to give advise on how to cook delicious cuts such as Pork Cheek or are happy to supply cuts for the simpliest meals such as Pork Chops.
We sell the following cuts however if something is not on the list below, just contact us to make your request.
- Apple, Fennel and Pork Sausages; Gluten Free with Natural Casings
- Pork Sausages; Gluten Free with Natural Casings
- Ham Sliced or off the Bone
- Picnic Hams
- Pork Collar
- Loin Fillet
- Rack Roast
- Loin Chops
- Pork Steaks
- Pork Ribs
- Pork Mince
- Smokey Broth or Soup Bones
- Pork Cheek
- Pork Leg Roast
- Pork Shoulder Roast
- Pork Head
Delivery & Markets
When you make your order you can either pick up our pork from our farm at 176 Merritts Creek Road, Pechey QLD 4352 , ask for it to be delivered or alternatively pick it up from markets we attend;
- Toowoomba Farmers’ Market – Saturday from 8-1 pm
- Highfields Village Market – Every 2nd Saturday from 12-4pm
- Cabarlah Country Market – Every last Sunday of each month.
We are based 1/2 hour north of Toowoomba, allowing us to deliver to areas such as; Ipswich, Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine Coasts, Dalby, Warwick typically on a Thursday or Friday.
Deliveries at this stage are:
- Ipswich each fortnight from 12-2.30pm, meet at Queens Park for collection
- Brisbane each fortnight on a Thursday when we have enough interest to warrant a delivery run, so express your interest!!
- Goondiwindi 3rd Sunday of each month.
If you are a restaurant and are interested in supporting our local farm and promoting where your produce comes from we would love to hear from you. We have many reputable restaurants that are all enjoying the benefits of our delicious pork.